Remoska Grand Cooker

Old July 4th 04, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ronacj

Default Remoska Grand Cooker

Hello Folks
Just back from 10 fabulous weeks touring France where we saw a Remoska
cooker for the first time - but did not persue it then.
Now we have picked one up on a boot sale but have no instructions -can
anyone let me have a copy?
Thanks
Ronacj

Old July 6th 04, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave Dew

"Ronacj" wrote in message
Hello Folks
Just back from 10 fabulous weeks touring France where we saw a Remoska
cooker for the first time - but did not persue it then.
Now we have picked one up on a boot sale but have no instructions -can
anyone let me have a copy?
Thanks
Ronacj

Have a look at http://www.hoorayforhomecooking.com/remoska.htm