Carver cascade 2 - eruption!

Old July 4th 04, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
JJ

Default Carver cascade 2 - eruption!

Hi, Any help would be appreciated. Carver cascade 2 water heater fitted to
my 96 Elddis. Recently, for the second time, a hot water feed pipe has
become detached from a tap outlet. On each occasion I had to virtually
dismantle the van to retrieve the pipe end! At first, I thought it was a
badly factory fitted jubilee clip but after it happened a second time I now
think it may be excess pressure in the heater system that is blowing them
off. Everything I have found states that service and repair is outside the
scope of DIY! Has anyone had any similar experiences or possible ideas?
Thanks
James

Old July 5th 04, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
CaravanParts

Due to unavailability of parts we now sell a range of parts which are replicas
of the cascade GE, including a replacement tank and burnermodule, enquire to

Bob