Metal framed windbreak

Old July 4th 03, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Michael Biddiscombe

Default Metal framed windbreak

Can anyone tell me which companies make windbreaks with metal poles and
support rods rather than wooden poles? - Mike

Old July 5th 03, 09:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Neal

Khyam do a windbreak with metal poles (snap-lock folding) and guys (not
poles) to brace it. It's light weight fabric and folding poles mean it is
small and easy to carry compared with the traditional windbreak. It's pretty
big too.

Once set up they're great, but can be a pain to set-up on a windy day (when
you need it most!) and beware of tripping over those guys!

Take a look at
http://www.khyam.co.uk/accessories.a...gory=Accessory and dealers
such as Outdoor MegaStore http://www.outdoormegastore.co.uk - they're about
7 cheaper (sorry, less expensive).

Steve

Old July 5th 03, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Terrano

"Michael Biddiscombe" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me which companies make windbreaks with metal poles and
support rods rather than wooden poles? - Mike

Iasabella ( expensive though)

Old July 6th 03, 08:01 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David P Knowle

Michael Biddiscombe wrote in message
Can anyone tell me which companies make windbreaks with metal poles and
support rods rather than wooden poles? - Mike

Readily available in French supermarkets near the Vendee coast, I saw last
summer - about 9.00 from what I remember. Think they were about 1m high x
3m long, telescopic poles, guy ropes. OK if you're going to France I
suppose.