Puck For Sale

Old July 6th 04, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
JB

Default Puck For Sale

Hi All,
Hope you don't mind this add?
As header:
Probably the last of the retro type as all "Eriba" Touring thereafter I
believe, had duo paintwork and other modern signs or stickers.
This classic 2 berth Puck can be towed by the smallest of cars. I have towed
it fully loaded with my 1Lt Micra up 20% hills on holiday in Wales, with no
problems. Also the Puck is within the weight limit for the new restricted
"Group B" licence.
I have had it weighed with a full 15Kg-gas bottle and leisure battery (which
is new) plus 4Kg of water total 440Kg. Weight ticket available. Gross weight
is 500Kg.

I am selling this touring caravan with a full awning, which is in good
condition, as is the Puck.
The caravan has 240/12-volt option with battery charger along with plenty of
sockets for both. The Puck has a 2-burner gas ring and table, which can be
mounted inside as is the normal set-up or to the outside of the caravan
under the awning. It has good tyres and spare wheel. The double bed is a
good size and the pop-up top makes towing easy and gives very good headroom
when up. Although serviceable I am going to replace the front window and
both rear lights with new, I have all those items. I can deliver free after
full payment has been made, up-to 250miles, from it's home in Suffolk. Any
reason to get away ;-)
Reason for the very reluctant sale! I have just found myself a Puck L.
Regards
John.