Skoda Superb Towbar

Old July 6th 04, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
SkodaMan

Default Skoda Superb Towbar

Finally took delivery of the Superb last Thursday and have had a Witter
Quantum Detachable towbar fitted today by Nottingham Trailer Centre. I had
been deliberating over whether to have a fixed or detachable but now I am so
glad I went for the latter. When the bar is removed there is virtually
nothing showing as the sockets swing up behind the bumper. If anyone wants
to see what it looks like 'on and off' please let me know and I would be
only too happy to mail a couple of photos.

Old July 6th 04, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ted A Turner

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:02:09 GMT, "SkodaMan"
wrote:

Finally took delivery of the Superb last Thursday and have had a Witter
Quantum Detachable towbar fitted today by Nottingham Trailer Centre. I had
been deliberating over whether to have a fixed or detachable but now I am so
glad I went for the latter. When the bar is removed there is virtually
nothing showing as the sockets swing up behind the bumper. If anyone wants
to see what it looks like 'on and off' please let me know and I would be
only too happy to mail a couple of photos.

Cheers for the advice a while back Skoda about our new car purchase.
In the end we bought a Laguna TDi fastback, collected today. White,
unfortunately, but irresistable with all the goodies like SatNav and
stuff!