TIP!!

Old July 6th 04, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
M.H.Greaves

Default TIP!!

When you need to order something from a caravan accessory shop, ask when
they're getting a delivery of the product line in, I did it and it saved me
an extra 15 order charge. It suits me to do it this way as I don't need the
item I ordered until the end of August, so I'll just pay them the cost of
the item and wait till it arrives, then go collect it!

--
"Fire at will"
Which one's will?! Do you know these people????