Folding Table Legs

Old July 7th 04, 10:12 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

Default Folding Table Legs

Hodge wrote:

Hi

Does anyone know where I can buy folding table legs other than pay
the silly caravan manufactures prices?

TIA

Hodge

Have you tried a caravan accessory shop or - maybe - Towsure?
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

suggest that you look at www.caravanningnow.co.uk

Lots of good info including breakers

Cheers

Ron

Old July 8th 04, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul

Does anyone know where I can buy folding table legs other than pay the

silly
caravan manufactures prices?

I have a fixed double bed with loads of storage underneath so take an el
cheapo plastic patio table. Legs pull off. Yet to find a camping table
that is as stable.

Paul

Old July 8th 04, 09:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
CaravanParts

Hi
32 inc postage for a pair, to
Bob
Old July 13th 04, 01:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hodge

Many thanks, ordered some today.

Hodge
"CaravanParts" wrote in message