Grimsby or thereabouts

Old July 8th 04, 10:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul King

Default Grimsby or thereabouts

I need to find somewhere in or around Grimsby to take the 'van for a wedding
next May (too tight to pay for 2 nights hotel accom. 3 adults!)

Any ideas?

Old July 9th 04, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Leyland_Leopard

"Paul King" wrote in message
s.com...
I need to find somewhere in or around Grimsby to take the 'van for a

wedding
next May (too tight to pay for 2 nights hotel accom. 3 adults!)

Any ideas?

What type of site? CL, all singing, all dancing?

There are several CLs and CSs nearby, and quite a few commercial sites.
Think Cleethorpes rather than Grimsby, and you will find plenty of choice.

Old July 12th 04, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Leyland_Leopard

"Paul King" wrote in message
Thanks to all (both) who replied.

Checked out Cleethorpes, and think we'll plump for Thorpe Park, being the
nearest we can find to Grimsby itself.

Thanks all.

Easy to find - right at the end of Cleethorpes prom. Very good facilities -
all singing, all dancing. Enjoy your stay.

Incidentally (and OT) as someone who's business is weddings, where is the
wedding in Grimsby?!

Old July 16th 04, 01:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul King

"Leyland_Leopard" wrote in message
"Paul King" wrote in message
Thanks to all (both) who replied.

Checked out Cleethorpes, and think we'll plump for Thorpe Park, being

the
nearest we can find to Grimsby itself.

Thanks all.

Easy to find - right at the end of Cleethorpes prom. Very good

facilities -
all singing, all dancing. Enjoy your stay.

Incidentally (and OT) as someone who's business is weddings, where is the
wedding in Grimsby?!

Don't actually know! It's our nephew's girlfriends place of residence, we
haven't even had the "official" invitation yet, but my wife is the sister of
said nephews mother (???) who told her about it.

Old July 17th 04, 12:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Leyland_Leopard

Default AD Grimsby or thereabouts

--

I can recommend excellent musicians for the ceremony.......