Site near to Dijon ?

Old July 9th 04, 07:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
ah

Default Site near to Dijon ?

If anyone can recommend a good site near to Dijon I would be very grateful.

Its just for an overnight stop whilst heading south so near to motorway
would be preferable.

Thanks in advance

--
Remove "THE BRAIN" to reply

Old July 9th 04, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ron

"ah" wrote in message
If anyone can recommend a good site near to Dijon I would be very

grateful.

Its just for an overnight stop whilst heading south so near to motorway
would be preferable.

Thanks in advance

--
Remove "THE BRAIN" to reply

I can recommend the municipal site at Nuits St George. Clean, hedged pitches
and bread delivered if you need it. 17 miles from Dijon and a lot quieter.

Will be there myself Tuesday week

Cheers

Ron

Old July 9th 04, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
David klyne

--
"ah" wrote in message
If anyone can recommend a good site near to Dijon I would be very

grateful.

Its just for an overnight stop whilst heading south so near to motorway
would be preferable.

Thanks in advance

I don't have a site listed in Dijon but I do have quite a few other sites on
the Route South.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
site reports

Old July 9th 04, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Digger

If you push on a bit further the Municiple site at Macon is fine for night
halts or longer it is on the main road into Macon just south of the motorway
exit.

Dave

Old July 9th 04, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nigel Crompton

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 18:32:05 +0100, "Digger"
wrote:

If anyone can recommend a good site near to Dijon I would be very

....or if you don't quite get that far, the municipal at Langres.
It's about 50k north of Dijon, leave A5 on A31 signed Nancy. Exit A31
at first junction (7) on N119 signed Langres. In the morning leave
Langres on N74 and rejoin A31 southbound at either J6 or J5

Campsite gets a bit crowded, but it's inside the medieval town's
fortifications on the top of a hill. With Views. 5 mins from eateries,
bars etc. and it's well worth walking the walls (about 40mins) as an
aperertif for breakfast.

Me? I'll be there a week on Sunday...

Old July 12th 04, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Christian McArdle

Its just for an overnight stop whilst heading south so near to motorway
would be preferable.

I stayed at a campsite at Auxonne. It was right on the river next to the
very picturesque town centre. Basic facilities (and I was in a tent, rather
than a caravan), but an easy walk into the centre (and lovely
bar/restaurants!) and just off both the Autoroute (A39) and RN. It was 10
years or so ago, though, and cost 50FF for a tent, car and 3 adults. We were
heading down the Dijon-Dole-Lons-Bourg-Lyon-Marseilles route to avoid
the A6 as much as possible.

Christian.