This group

Old July 9th 04, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

Default This group

Alphonso Banana wrote:

Is now relatively troll-free. Say "thank you, Mr. Banana".

Are you claiming responsibility for removing the trolls? If so, what did you
*do*?
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old July 10th 04, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Hitch Lock" wrote in message
Alphonso Banana wrote:

Is now relatively troll-free. Say "thank you, Mr. Banana".

Are you claiming responsibility for removing the trolls? If so, what did

you
*do*?

No answer?

Mary

--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old July 10th 04, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

Mary Fisher wrote:

"Hitch Lock" wrote in message
Alphonso Banana wrote:

Is now relatively troll-free. Say "thank you, Mr. Banana".

Are you claiming responsibility for removing the trolls? If so, what
did you *do*?

No answer?

Mary

Perhaps he was the main culprit, under a variety of other names, and decided
to grow up?
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old July 15th 04, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Hitch Lock" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

"Hitch Lock" wrote in message
Alphonso Banana wrote:

Is now relatively troll-free. Say "thank you, Mr. Banana".

Are you claiming responsibility for removing the trolls? If so, what
did you *do*?

No answer?

Mary

Perhaps he was the main culprit, under a variety of other names, and

decided
to grow up?

That wouldn't surprise me. I suspect it's assumed yet another name now ...
but not Hitch Lock - yet!

Another group is getting up to ten varieties of trollposts from the same
poster using different names. Puerile or what! I'm waiting to see my name
being abused. Luckily most people know to read the headers.

Mary
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old July 15th 04, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

Mary Fisher wrote:

Perhaps he was the main culprit, under a variety of other names, and
decided to grow up?

That wouldn't surprise me. I suspect it's assumed yet another name
now ... but not Hitch Lock - yet!

Not sure I like the "yet"! I hope you'll *never* suspect me of trolling,
Mary! g
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old July 15th 04, 03:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Hitch Lock" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

Perhaps he was the main culprit, under a variety of other names, and
decided to grow up?

That wouldn't surprise me. I suspect it's assumed yet another name
now ... but not Hitch Lock - yet!

Not sure I like the "yet"! I hope you'll *never* suspect me of trolling,
Mary! g

I shan't, I obviously didn't get over that trolls ARE using respected
people's names.

Never mind, they'll be back at school soon.

Mary
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old July 15th 04, 03:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tony

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Hitch Lock" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

Perhaps he was the main culprit, under a variety of other names,
and decided to grow up?

That wouldn't surprise me. I suspect it's assumed yet another name
now ... but not Hitch Lock - yet!

Not sure I like the "yet"! I hope you'll *never* suspect me of
trolling, Mary! g

I shan't, I obviously didn't get over that trolls ARE using respected
people's names.

Never mind, they'll be back at school soon.

eh? They've just broken up! Seven weeks of ugly geeky kids who can't get
girls to have fun with and are glued to the computer.

Tony

Old July 15th 04, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Tony" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"Hitch Lock" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

Perhaps he was the main culprit, under a variety of other names,
and decided to grow up?

That wouldn't surprise me. I suspect it's assumed yet another name
now ... but not Hitch Lock - yet!

Not sure I like the "yet"! I hope you'll *never* suspect me of
trolling, Mary! g

I shan't, I obviously didn't get over that trolls ARE using respected
people's names.

Never mind, they'll be back at school soon.

eh? They've just broken up! Seven weeks of ugly geeky kids who can't get
girls to have fun with and are glued to the computer.

Hey! I'm not all that ugly!

Mary
checking Tony's header

Old July 15th 04, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tony

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Tony" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"Hitch Lock" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

Perhaps he was the main culprit, under a variety of other names,
and decided to grow up?

That wouldn't surprise me. I suspect it's assumed yet another name
now ... but not Hitch Lock - yet!

Not sure I like the "yet"! I hope you'll *never* suspect me of
trolling, Mary! g

I shan't, I obviously didn't get over that trolls ARE using
respected people's names.

Never mind, they'll be back at school soon.

eh? They've just broken up! Seven weeks of ugly geeky kids who
can't get girls to have fun with and are glued to the computer.

Hey! I'm not all that ugly!

I know, I've seen the pictures. You're lovely.

Mary
checking Tony's header

:-).

Tony

PS: I must admit to not knowing what to look at in headers - got a
reference so I can be edukated.