Switerland - Euroland?

Old July 11th 04, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nigel Crompton

Default Switerland - Euroland?

Yep I know Switzerland isn't in the EU, but I'm thinking of making a
brief foray over the border into the Valais region for a couple of
days. Campsite pricing is given in both Swiss francs and Euros, I'm
kust wondering whether Euros are universally excepted thereabouts.

Anyone any experience ?

Cheers 'n' Beers

Old July 11th 04, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David klyne

--
"Nigel Crompton" wrote in message

Yep I know Switzerland isn't in the EU, but I'm thinking of making a
brief foray over the border into the Valais region for a couple of
days. Campsite pricing is given in both Swiss francs and Euros, I'm
kust wondering whether Euros are universally excepted thereabouts.

Anyone any experience ?

Cheers 'n' Beers

Nigel

Not sure about universally accepted but you could pay for food on the
motorway service stations with Euro's and buy wine in the hotel. Being
surrounded by countries that are in the EU and the Euro I would be surprised
if they were not accepted in most tourist centres.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
site reports