caravan site/cl ???

Old July 11th 04, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
kevin yates

Default caravan site/cl ???

Hi all
Does anyone know of a new site opened near Buxton Derbys, Not sure if
its a cl or a caravan park.

rgds Kevin

Old July 11th 04, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Lander

Hi all
Does anyone know of a new site opened near Buxton Derbys, Not sure if
its a cl or a caravan park.
rgds Kevin

I would think you are on about the new caravan park I have noticed at
Harpur
Hill. I think its name is Clover Fields and its about he-
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap...370340&A=Y&Z=3

Pete
(Looking north towards the Crooked Spire)
http://www.mountainactivitysection.org.uk a special interest section
of
The Camping and Caravanning Club.

Old July 12th 04, 07:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
kevin yates

"Peter Lander" wrote in message
news:[email protected] .mailgate.org...
Hi all
Does anyone know of a new site opened near Buxton Derbys, Not sure

if
its a cl or a caravan park.
rgds Kevin

I would think you are on about the new caravan park I have noticed at
Harpur
Hill. I think its name is Clover Fields and its about he-
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap...370340&A=Y&Z=3

Pete
(Looking north towards the Crooked Spire)
http://www.mountainactivitysection.org.uk a special interest section
of
The Camping and Caravanning Club.

Sorry but do you know the tel number

Kevin

Old July 12th 04, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Lander

Sorry but do you know the tel number
Kevin

We can do better than that.