st malo crossing

Old July 11th 04, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
phil samuel

Default st malo crossing

hi,
just returned this morning on the st malo brittany ferries crossing.
needless to say i will be returning next year via caen.
this was my seventh visit to france with brittany ,all previously using the
caen crossing.
the st malo crossing , well i cannot believe how tightly they pack the vans
together.
there was literally 3 to 4 inches between the width of the vans! one
gentlemen on the outward crossing was stuck, afraid to move his van for fear
of slicing the side off. much nodding of heads when i drove off.
unfortunately it was my turn on the return, i reckon the gent pulling away
from me had 1/2 inch to spare.
this is certainly not the case crossing to caen?
smaller ship?
anyway not trying this crossing again.

There is a solution!"

http://www.giantcompany.com

Old July 13th 04, 08:12 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Splashlube

Subject: st malo crossing
From: "reg"
Date: 12/07/2004 21:22 GMT Daylight Time
PO the only way to go

I'd prefer to swim rather than go with P&O

Andy
Old July 13th 04, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lobby

Dont understand why always had good service and prices from PO my self
From: "reg"
Date: 12/07/2004 21:22 GMT Daylight Time