Caravans are EVIL.

Old July 12th 04, 06:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
LunnBelleyetere

Default Caravans are EVIL.

Caravans are EVIL, they are the work of the devil,

Why dont you stop making them then.
Old July 12th 04, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David klyne

--
"De Ville" wrote in message
Caravans are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like caravans, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Caravans are EVIL, using them is BLASPHEMY, only heretics and
witches like caravans. And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Yes. but its always fun to be a little bit naughty in life!!!!!

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
site reports

Old July 12th 04, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

De Ville typed:
Caravans are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

Damn right ..

So anyone wishing to get rid of a decently good example, and stop yourself
from rotting in hell, could do worse than give it to me.

I'd give you a small crate of beer, or a cuppa tea, for it with no questions
asked ...

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

Old July 12th 04, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sigh

You shouldn't allow yourself to be brainwashed, you trolling arsewipe.

Old July 12th 04, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Guy Ebbert

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:37:47 +0100, "Sigh" wrote:

You shouldn't allow yourself to be brainwashed, you trolling arsewipe.

I hope you and your family are burnt to death in a caravan fire.

GE
Old July 12th 04, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sigh

"Guy 'Fawkes' Ebbert" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:37:47 +0100, "Sigh" wrote:

You shouldn't allow yourself to be brainwashed, you trolling arsewipe.

I hope you and your family are burnt to death in a caravan fire.

LOL, that's brilliant coming from an arsewipe mud shark called Guy.
It's a fawking great idea Guy but fairly unlikely. However, thanks for the
kind thought and allow me to reciprocate similar good wishes to you and
yours.

Old July 14th 04, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"David klyne" wrote in message

witches shall BURN !

Only if they catch me.

Yes. but its always fun to be a little bit naughty in life!!!!!

I like being a lot naughty ...

Mary

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
Details of our Caravan Travels in the UK and Europe with help and advice

and
site reports

Old July 15th 04, 12:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , De Ville
writes
Caravans are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like caravans, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Caravans are EVIL, using them is BLASPHEMY, only heretics and
witches like caravans. And heretics and witches shall BURN !

And just when I was beginning to think I'd wasn't going to make the
Guinness Book of records for the longest ever Kill File.

PLONK!!
--
hugh