Ring ultra awning light

Old July 12th 04, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
arthur norman

Default Ring ultra awning light

Does any one know how to get the cover off to change the bulb

Old July 12th 04, 08:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"arthur norman" wrote in message
Does any one know how to get the cover off to change the bulb

If it is like the one I had, it looks difficult, in fact you just lever it
off.
To make it easier I poured warm water over it to expand it.

Please reply to News Group.

Old July 12th 04, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Edmund Brand

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:54:53 GMT, "arthur norman"
wrote:

Does any one know how to get the cover off to change the bulb

Hammer.

HTH

Old July 12th 04, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Kevin Murphy

Its very awkward but a small screwdriver should lever it off. I have had to
replace my Ring awning bulb several times. They don't seem to last very
long. I have a new Ace van.
I don't bother with it anymore..
Kev

Old July 12th 04, 11:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"kevin murphy" wrote in message

I have had to
replace my Ring awning bulb several times. They don't seem to last very
long. I have a new Ace van.

I find the replacement 'Ring' brand bulbs do not last long too.
But had no problem when I sought out a different brand.

Please reply to News Group.