Campsite wanted near Maastericht

Old July 13th 04, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Manders

Default Campsite wanted near Maastericht

Hi all.
We are hoping to take the van to Maasterich in early September. My wife has
to attend a conference there and we are hoping to tag it onto our summer
holiday. We have 2 children, one 3 years and one 9 months.
Does anyone know a suitable site around there or where I can find details of
one please.
I have caravanned in France once before but that was some time ago before
the boys (and my wife) arrived.
Thanks in anticipation

John

Old July 13th 04, 11:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lex M

"John Manders" wrote in
:

Hi all.
We are hoping to take the van to Maasterich in early September. My wife
has to attend a conference there and we are hoping to tag it onto our
summer holiday. We have 2 children, one 3 years and one 9 months.
Does anyone know a suitable site around there or where I can find
details of one please.
I have caravanned in France once before but that was some time ago
before the boys (and my wife) arrived.
Thanks in anticipation

Take a look on:
http://www.eurocampings.net/en/
Click: the Netherlands, then Maastricht.

--
Hgr., Lex
http://biod.net

Posted by news://news.nb.nu
Old July 13th 04, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Manders

Excellent site
Thanks

John

Old July 13th 04, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David klyne

--
"Lex M" wrote in message
"John Manders" wrote in
:

Take a look on:
http://www.eurocampings.net/en/
Click: the Netherlands, then Maastricht.

--
Hgr., Lex
http://biod.net

Lex

This is a most interesting website. Do you know what the criteria is for
inclusion of campsites on this website?

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
site reports

Old July 13th 04, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lex M

"David klyne" wrote in news:40f412ea$0$39732
:

David,
Acsi is a Dutch firm which publishes site directories, organises
caravan/camper rallies, sells the CampingCard ( http://www.campingcard.com ),
etc. Their website with info about them is http://www.acsi.nl/ (sorry, only
in Dutch).
Sites can apply for a place in the directory.
Quality assurance is done by a large number of amateur camping inspectors.
You can become an inspector if you like ;-)

--
Hgr., Lex
http://biod.net

Posted by news://news.nb.nu
Old July 13th 04, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lex M

Lex M wrote in
:

"David klyne" wrote in news:40f412ea$0$39732
:

David,
Acsi is a Dutch firm which publishes site directories, organises
caravan/camper rallies, sells the CampingCard (
http://www.campingcard.com ), etc. Their website with info about them is
http://www.acsi.nl/ (sorry, only in Dutch).
Sites can apply for a place in the directory.
Quality assurance is done by a large number of amateur camping
inspectors. You can become an inspector if you like ;-)

Correction, there is an English version of the Acsi website.
http://www.acsi-media.nl/uk/acsi-media.html

--
Hgr., Lex
http://biod.net