New Caravanners Wanted!

Old July 14th 04, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
emma J

Default New Caravanners Wanted!

Hi fellow campers! I am secretary of a local caravan 7 camping club in South
Cheshire and need to get some new members to keep our club going. At present
we have 47 members ( caravans & tents ) of which I have only probably seen
20 of at any one time. Some members I have never seen!!!!! I am trying to
get new members into our club, we could do with young ones to liven it up a
bit, middle aged ones to share in the fun and older ones with a bit of
experience in camping etc! We are a very fun loving club and certainly like
a good burn up on a Saturday night.
Some rallies are very local, others can be an hour or 2 drive away! We have
a laugh and just enjoy ourselves!
So if anyone would like to join us in the South Cheshire Area / Mid Cheshire
then please don't hesitate to contact us!
Happy Camping.....M

Old July 15th 04, 06:30 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:19:30 +0100, "emma J"
wrote:

| Hi fellow campers! I am secretary of a local caravan 7 camping club in South
| Cheshire and need to get some new members to keep our club going. At present
| we have 47 members ( caravans & tents ) of which I have only probably seen
| 20 of at any one time. Some members I have never seen!!!!! I am trying to
| get new members into our club, we could do with young ones to liven it up a
| bit, middle aged ones to share in the fun and older ones with a bit of
| experience in camping etc! We are a very fun loving club and certainly like
| a good burn up on a Saturday night.
| Some rallies are very local, others can be an hour or 2 drive away! We have
| a laugh and just enjoy ourselves!
| So if anyone would like to join us in the South Cheshire Area / Mid Cheshire
| then please don't hesitate to contact us!

We ended up pitched next to a club like that earlier this year, the
?Castaways? IIRC :-( If we had not organised to meet our daughters family
there, I would have uped sticks and gone somewhere else.

Please send list of rallies so that those who do not appreciate
| a good burn up on a Saturday night.
also the flags, and generators, can avoid those sites.

Dave F

Old July 15th 04, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
emma J

Those are your personal feelings....our club is not clicky or unfriendly at
all...everyone is welcome and it is just like going somewhere on your
own...except there are great friends there if you need them! We have the
fields to ourselves....so we don't upset anyone. It was unfortunate that you
came across a club that caused you so much hassle.