Trio Sport mini porch

Old July 15th 04, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ken Fraser

Default Trio Sport mini porch

Hi
I bought a second hand porch and I am pleased with it....apart from the pole
hooks which connect the frame to the caravan. These hook into a plastic
connector which sits against the 'van, but the pole has come out a couple of
times and there is now a small dent my 'van (
Anyone else had this problem? Has there been any changes to new ones?
Regards
Ken

Old July 15th 04, 10:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andy

In message , Ken Fraser
muttered:
These hook into a plastic
connector which sits against the 'van, but the pole has come out a couple of
times and there is now a small dent my 'van (

My trio full awning has the same things, or I think it has from your
description.

I haven't had this problem. My poles are telescopic and have a locking
wingnut, I always make sure the poles are extended as far as they will
go. I try to tension the poles by slightly stretching the awning
material with the extended poles, this tension keeps everything firmly
in place.

Do you have the hooks 'upside-down', so that it's difficult for them to
come out of the plastic connectors (gravity is pulling them into the
connector)?

--
Andy
Old July 16th 04, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

"andy" wrote in message
Do you have the hooks 'upside-down', so that it's difficult for them to

come out of the plastic connectors (gravity is pulling them into the
connector)?

--
Andy

assemble so as the open end of hook is facing inwards - I too have a dent!

Roy www.pikey.ne1.net