Site near Farnborough (Hants.)?

Old July 15th 04, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nigel

Default Site near Farnborough (Hants.)?

Dear Caravanners & Motorhomers:

(apologies if this appears as a double post - don't think my original sent
properly)

We're thinking of going to the Farnborough Air Show next week (23rd & 24th
July) and wondered
if anyone can suggest any suitable sites to stay at.

I've looked at the CC an C&CC sites and the nearest seems to be the C&CC
site at Chertsey (we're coming from the north).

Can anyone recommend any other alternatives or any CL's/CS's (we'd prefer an
electric hook up) that would be appropriate.

Many thanks.

Nigel.

Old July 17th 04, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Rogers

"Nigel" wrote in message
Dear Caravanners & Motorhomers:

(apologies if this appears as a double post - don't think my original sent
properly)

We're thinking of going to the Farnborough Air Show next week (23rd & 24th
July) and wondered
if anyone can suggest any suitable sites to stay at.

I've looked at the CC an C&CC sites and the nearest seems to be the C&CC
site at Chertsey (we're coming from the north).

Can anyone recommend any other alternatives or any CL's/CS's (we'd prefer

an
electric hook up) that would be appropriate.

Many thanks.

Nigel.

Try Wellington Country park. Not that far away from Farnborough.
Made their web site into a tiny. Give em a call.

http://tinyurl.com/36sxb

Harry

Old July 18th 04, 08:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Matt Helliwell

Nigel wrote:

Dear Caravanners & Motorhomers:

(apologies if this appears as a double post - don't think my original sent
properly)

We're thinking of going to the Farnborough Air Show next week (23rd & 24th
July) and wondered
if anyone can suggest any suitable sites to stay at.

I've looked at the CC an C&CC sites and the nearest seems to be the C&CC
site at Chertsey (we're coming from the north).

Can anyone recommend any other alternatives or any CL's/CS's (we'd prefer an
electric hook up) that would be appropriate.

You could try Mychett Canal set centre. Never stayed there but it is
close to Farnborough, which given the traffic during the show has got to
be a good thing.

http://www.basingstoke-canal.org.uk/cancent.htm

--
Matt Helliwell
matt at helliwell d0t me d0t uk
Old July 19th 04, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nigel

Thanks for your suggestions - much appreciated.

Nigel.

Old July 19th 04, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nigel