Lafuma's, again

Old July 16th 04, 07:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nigel Crompton

Default Lafuma's, again

Anyone recently returned from France seen Lafuma recliners in any
supermarches? If so, which chain ??

Cheers 'n' Beers

Old July 17th 04, 07:08 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Helen K

Definitely had them at Carrefour in May

Cheers

Helen K

Old July 17th 04, 07:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Helen K

I did reply and it's not showing here, so at risk of duplication:-

Carrefour had them in May

Cheers Helen K

Old August 23rd 04, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nigel Crompton

We (eventually) found Lafuma RSX recliners in a Carrefour in Cluses
(Haute Savoie) but were shocked to find them priced at 130 ! As we'd
tried several places between Calais and there we bought one anyway.

A few days later we picked up a "what's on in Rhone Alps" type
brochure where we discovered that the (a ?) Lafuma factory shop was in
the Rhone valley a few miles off our route to the southern Vercors &
the Drome.
We went. RSX's were from 64. We also bought 5 fleeces, eg
Polartech200+Gore windstopper 69, and could've spent a fortune.

The details a
Open daily except Sun & public holidays, 1000-1745hrs
6 rue Victor Lafuma, Anneyron. This is a little place on the D1 and
Lafuma is signed when you enter from the west. The D1 is accessable
from J12 of the A7 between Lyon & Valence.

No doubt we'll have to go again next year!!

Old August 24th 04, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Helen K

Thanks for that info. We will be having two new loungers in the spring and
will be leaving the two we already have at home. I know now where we will be
going to get them. I also want some replacements elastics as I already have
a knot in one of mine.

Cheers Helen K