Bristol sites

Old July 17th 04, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Default Bristol sites

We joined the caravan club a few weeks ago and intend to go away again in
August. We saw a nice site in Bristol docks advertised and may have chosen
this in preference to waterway site in Bath. Anyone been there please and
could recommend it.
Liz

Old July 17th 04, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Thanks. Will read.
Liz in Milton Keynes

"David klyne" wrote in message

"liz hall" "remove the spam" wrote in
message ...
We joined the caravan club a few weeks ago and intend to go away again

in
August. We saw a nice site in Bristol docks advertised and may have

chosen
this in preference to waterway site in Bath. Anyone been there please

and
could recommend it.

Liz

No hesitation in recommending it, we have stayed there twice and there is

site report on my website.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
Details of our Caravan Travels in the UK and Europe with help and advice

and
site reports