Looking for Storage - Surrey/Hants/Berks

Old July 18th 04, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Oddy

Default Looking for Storage - Surrey/Hants/Berks

Having just purchased my first (small) caravan I am looking for
somewhere to store it within 20-25miles of the Farnham/Aldershot
border where I live. This is proving to be more difficult than I
thought it would be. I rang a few commercial sites over the weekend
but they are either charging what seems to me to be a lot of money for
basic outside storage (47 per month) or have waiting lists. If
anyone has any information as to somewhere/someone I could contact who
has modest, moderately secure storage at a reasonable rate, I would be
most grateful. I haven't yet plucked up the courage to knock on local
farmers' doors, so thought I would ask here first.
If anyone can help, please remove 'remove obvious' & 'andthisaswell'
from my email address to contact me & many thanks in advance.

Oddy
Old July 18th 04, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
paul campbell

"Oddy" wrote in message
cjm caravans fleet.

little bramshot farm
cove rd
fleet
01252 810400
charge 33 per month
a secure site

Old July 18th 04, 10:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Oddy" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:10:08 GMT, "paul campbell"
wrote:

"Oddy" wrote in message
.. .
cjm caravans fleet.

little bramshot farm
cove rd
fleet
01252 810400
charge 33 per month
a secure site

Thanks Paul!

And I whinge at paying 160.00 a year including Vat

DieSea

Old July 18th 04, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Oddy

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:10:08 GMT, "paul campbell"
wrote:

"Oddy" wrote in message
.. .
cjm caravans fleet.