Ssanyong Rexton as tug ?

Old July 18th 04, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jo Bowyer

Default Ssanyong Rexton as tug ?

Greetings

Anybody tow with one of these things ? Any thoughts, views, comments etc
appreciated, especially the negative. I need desperately to convince my
husband to even go and look at one as he calls it a pile of poo !

Cheers

Jo

Old July 19th 04, 08:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Jo Bowyer typed:
Greetings

Anybody tow with one of these things ? Any thoughts, views, comments etc
appreciated, especially the negative. I need desperately to convince my
husband to even go and look at one as he calls it a pile of poo !

He's right .. though I'd probably use stronger language when not in polite
company.

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

Old July 20th 04, 09:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
William Knott

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message ...
Jo Bowyer typed:
Greetings

Anybody tow with one of these things ? Any thoughts, views, comments etc
appreciated, especially the negative. I need desperately to convince my
husband to even go and look at one as he calls it a pile of poo !

He's right .. though I'd probably use stronger language when not in polite
company.

Paul you have no idea what you are talking about.
The Ssanyong Rexton has proven itself under test conditions in
Australia and sells well down under because it is tough reliable
vehicle. As a matter of fact the automatic model has an Australian
made gearbox which is bullet proof and is exported all over the world.

Old July 20th 04, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

William Knott typed:
"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Jo Bowyer typed:
Greetings

Anybody tow with one of these things ? Any thoughts, views, comments etc
appreciated, especially the negative. I need desperately to convince my
husband to even go and look at one as he calls it a pile of poo !

He's right .. though I'd probably use stronger language when not in
polite company.

Paul you have no idea what you are talking about.
The Ssanyong Rexton has proven itself under test conditions in
Australia and sells well down under because it is tough reliable
vehicle. As a matter of fact the automatic model has an Australian
made gearbox which is bullet proof and is exported all over the world.

I still think it's **** .. and yes, I _have_ driven one. Compared to my
Land Rover it's crap for what I do. Mainly towing and general road driving,
but also about 40% off-road towing and 'playing'.

The wheelbase is longer, there's a lower departure angle, lower towing
capacity, less torque and power and it just doesn't, to my mind, feel right
or even look right either ..

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks