Bailey Pageant?

Old July 18th 04, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy E

Default Bailey Pageant?

Just been thinking of buying a new caravan. We have seen the new Bailey 5
series and was very impressed at the value for money...

Appreciate other comments please. Do you have one?

Good value for money compared to other vans i have seen!

Please share your views!

AE

Old July 19th 04, 07:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Andy E" wrote in message
Just been thinking of buying a new caravan. We have seen the new Bailey 5
series and was very impressed at the value for money...

Appreciate other comments please. Do you have one?

Good value for money compared to other vans i have seen!

This is a new range for the second half of 2004, so there will not be many
with them, guess they will sell well from Sept/Oct when they will be
delivered as 2005 builds.

My friend and I have the present 2003/2004 Majestic models, we are both very
pleased with them. Thought they very good value for money, especialy when
compared with the Ranger.

Please reply to News Group.

Old July 19th 04, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy E

Thanks David

Availability appears to be the problem though :-(

AE