carvan holiday recommendations

Old July 20th 04, 01:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
emma J

Default carvan holiday recommendations

Hi - we are planning a little 5 night stay somewhere in our van. We live in
Cheshire and would like a decent run for a little holiday. We like quiet
sites, we are in C&CC if that helps. We likes lakes, mountains but also
rivers and the sea. Somewhere scenic, but with a few pubs Or bars to go to
at night, a few shops / places of interest in the day & maybe a few little
walks to go on. We are early thirties if that helps!
Just wondered if anyone could recommend where to go & stay!
Thanks...M

Old July 20th 04, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andy

In message , Wally Chandler
muttered:
The World is your Oyster

Yawn...

Living in Carlisle, we know Cumbria very well. An excellent small quiet
site is the CCC site at Kendal, incredibly well manicured. Warden can
come across as a little bossy, but it's a really nice site not far from
the motorway and a gateway to the Lakes. The site is about 1.5 miles
from Kendal with all it's facilities, but is sufficiently tucked away in
undulating countryside that you'd never know. You'd be well advised to
book tho'!

--
Andy

Old July 21st 04, 01:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Allen Mcmanus

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:05:45 +0100, "emma J"
wrote:

Hi - we are planning a little 5 night stay somewhere in our van. We live in
Cheshire and would like a decent run for a little holiday. We like quiet
sites, we are in C&CC if that helps. We likes lakes, mountains but also
rivers and the sea. Somewhere scenic, but with a few pubs Or bars to go to
at night, a few shops / places of interest in the day & maybe a few little
walks to go on. We are early thirties if that helps!
Just wondered if anyone could recommend where to go & stay!
Thanks...M

Would you like us to come and tuck you into bed too?

Use your imagination.

Old July 21st 04, 01:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Allen Mcmanus

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:37:28 +0100, andy
wrote:

In message , Wally Chandler
muttered:
The World is your Oyster

Yawn...

Living in Carlisle, we know Cumbria very well. An excellent small quiet
site is the CCC site at Kendal, incredibly well manicured. Warden can
come across as a little bossy, but it's a really nice site not far from
the motorway and a gateway to the Lakes. The site is about 1.5 miles
from Kendal with all it's facilities, but is sufficiently tucked away in
undulating countryside that you'd never know. You'd be well advised to
book tho'!

Each to their own, but I certainly wouldn't recommend it.

Old July 21st 04, 05:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
TP

Allen Mcmanus wrote:

Would you like us to come and tuck you into bed too?

Use your imagination.

I suspect the OP must be almost totally lacking in imagination,
otherwise why post here?