Yet another Hobby electrics post

Old July 21st 04, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Harper

Default Yet another Hobby electrics post

COuld anyone whe has followed 'Doc's' soultion to
fitting a leisure battery into the front bed locker (or uder fixed
bed in my case) please tell me how/where they connected
the charger into the mains supply? This isnt clear from Doc's
pictures.

So far I have successfully done the mods but I have charged the
battery outside the 'van.

Thanks in advance

Steve Harper (again!)

Old July 22nd 04, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul

"Steve Harper" wrote in message
COuld anyone whe has followed 'Doc's' soultion to
fitting a leisure battery into the front bed locker (or uder fixed
bed in my case) please tell me how/where they connected
the charger into the mains supply? This isnt clear from Doc's
pictures.

So far I have successfully done the mods but I have charged the
battery outside the 'van.

Run a cable round to the original fuse box?

Paul

Old July 22nd 04, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Harper

"Paul" wrote in message

"Steve Harper" wrote in message
COuld anyone whe has followed 'Doc's' soultion to
fitting a leisure battery into the front bed locker (or uder fixed
bed in my case) please tell me how/where they connected
the charger into the mains supply? This isnt clear from Doc's
pictures.

So far I have successfully done the mods but I have charged the
battery outside the 'van.

Run a cable round to the original fuse box?

Paul

Thanks Paul, but..

For my 495 Ufe, I think that means either going thru the
toilet or past the kitchen and round the door - I dont like either of those.
I guess I could go down thru the floor under the bed and back up thru
the base of the wardrobe....but I just wondered if someone had
a simpler idea.

Steve