Mercedes ML tug ?

Old July 22nd 04, 05:55 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Bowyer

Default Mercedes ML tug ?

Hi
I see my wife is asking about a Ssangyong Rexton in another thread - ignore
her she's insane ! Honest - she married me ;-)

I've done a google search on this one in the archives of the group and can
find no information, so I come to ask if anybody tows with the ML270 CDI.

Usual questions...how does it tow, is it better in manual or auto guise,
what is fuel economy, has anybody gone down the LPG conversion route etc,
what tow bar is to be recommended (I've read that the Merc bar is a bit
expensive and temperamental with the electrics ?) etc, etc.

TIA

Steve