Caravans banished to slow lane on M5

Old August 3rd 04, 08:22 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin Banks

Default Caravans banished to slow lane on M5

In article ,
] (hugh) wrote:

Very biased bit of news reporting on the early evening
ITV news. Purported to show the great improvement
achieved by this idea. Only problem was in the time they
stood on the motorway bridge , in the background only 2
caravans went passed. Personally I think that you could
chose any group of motorists, say those driving blue
cars, and confine them to the inside lane, you would see
the same improvement in traffic flow

Ahh, a much more interesting game. Personally, I'd ban all
Mercedes drivers. The cars are OK, I suppose, but the
drivers are amongst the most arrogant, self-centred and
discourteous I have ever (often damned near) been bumped
into by. (Obviously, this only applies to the UK. On the
continent, Mercs are just taxis and not `posh' at all).