How much would you pay/

Old August 8th 04, 09:23 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

Default How much would you pay/

I am beginning to think the same, is it worth it?
We have a time share and are members of dream works vacation club. By using
"dial an exchange" we can get accommodation in time share resorts for 129
per week and from dream works we can get accommodation in time shares for
around 200 per week. Rental for pitches on some sites is now approaching
these sums.

"Tmax" wrote in message
...to continue caravanning?

Given that fuel is now on a remorseless upward trend, insurance premiums

are
increasing year on year, site charges are becoming farcical (extra for
dog/hook-up/awning/visitors/breathing, etc...), caravan servicing now
charged at rates comparable to BMW labour costs, plus all the myriad other
expensive extras that caravanning now seems to accrue - what would be the
final straw that makes people say, 'That's it - I'm packing it in'?