Caravans banished to slow lane on M5

Old August 8th 04, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

Default Caravans banished to slow lane on M5

It's the "T" and the "i" that makes the difference.

In message , a name
writes
I'm surprised, I had a Peugeot 1.8 Diesel and it was crap for towing.

Snip (To get round the problem of replying sensibly to people who
insist on top posting on top of an existing bottom posted reply.)
Already done that. I can maintain the 60mph speed limit with ease, and
accelerate, towing my van, on any UK motorway. It cost me good money to
get a 1.9 TDI to do this. Why should I be penalised because others use

an
underpowered tug.

Dave F

--