The Welsh

Old August 9th 04, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Default The Welsh

Martin Edwards vaguely muttered something like ...
In support of my celtic brethren and bearing in mind my surname........

The welsh may indeed be ignorant, in the same way as all the nations that
the english have ground under thier heels are less than thankful and
appreciative........

Heheheh ...

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

Old August 9th 04, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
JB

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Martin Edwards vaguely muttered something like ...
In support of my celtic brethren and bearing in mind my surname........

The welsh may indeed be ignorant, in the same way as all the nations

that
the english have ground under thier heels are less than thankful and
appreciative........

Heheheh ...

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

I spent a week in Wales, as far west as one can go!
The folks were great except one old bag in a shop who hated tourists.
Even though that's where her living came from.
BTW I am an Essex lad ?
John

Old August 9th 04, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Martin Edwards" wrote in message
In support of my celtic brethren and bearing in mind my surname........

The welsh may indeed be ignorant, in the same way as all the nations that
the english have ground under thier heels are less than thankful and
appreciative........

I'm English and I don't have that attitude.

Mary

Old August 9th 04, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"JB" wrote in message

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Martin Edwards vaguely muttered something like ...
In support of my celtic brethren and bearing in mind my

surname........

The welsh may indeed be ignorant, in the same way as all the nations

that
the english have ground under thier heels are less than thankful and
appreciative........

Heheheh ...

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

I spent a week in Wales, as far west as one can go!
The folks were great except one old bag in a shop who hated tourists.
Even though that's where her living came from.
BTW I am an Essex lad ?

I've just come home from Essex.

I don't think we'll be going again.

Mary
John

Old August 10th 04, 08:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
stephent

I would respectfully suggest that if more English folk took a little time
out to read history, instead of the Sun, then the need to ask such
miss-guided questions as the OP did, would largely be eliminated!

Sincerely,
a Welshman.