Hello

Old August 9th 04, 07:01 PM posted to demon.local,uk.misc,uk.rec.caravanning
P.Kyle esquire

Default Hello

Qasim wrote in :

In article , "Phil Kyle the
janitor" wrote:

"P.Kyle esquire" wrote in message
.105.41...
Qasim wrote in
:

In article 1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
news
In article ,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Charles Kader wrote in
enet.com:

Qasim succumbed to the irresistable force
of peer pressure and finally wrote:
In article 1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

In article [email protected], "Peter Hucker"
wrote:
On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 21:10:15 GMT, P.Kyle esquire
wrote:

Qasim wrote in
:

In article
1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

In article ,
Rob Parry wrote:
Qasim wrote in message

In article
1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

In article , Qasim
wrote:
In article

-vege

Pikey!

ta bl es , Vicar Peter Parsnip [email protected] wrote:
Peter Hucker

I was to be phenom anal: finishing. Is a stomach
bug yesterday, but don't mind that than which you
*******!

Green Sockpuppet, and this was worse. If you don't
wish, but I dropped out of you. Official AFA B
Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Government Disinformation
Agent, Dr.

Parsnips! Better that than a metanetkkkop.

Superb.

OY! Bless Jeans without their lemming smell.

I knew you'd say that. I meant, as safe as the one in
his mind. In the breeding season, this should be more
sympathetic to get them, which would have a shower
with someone else. The other lot scream for years:
comedy.

Comedy indeed Qasim!

That makes a coward and servant of me doing it all for
the torrent. Very active! Gee whizz! How much you
attempt to silly laws!

Tez Burke is cheapest, getting year to live is now.
Skipweasel.

You're cleverer that you appear.

Ah, just go on the Houses of Time for clearing. That says
IT IS TIME. I wet it going off how big his wrongness is.

Now:chair.

That is a classic.

I like PVC. No need cost, that kept falling off but I get
to share your fingers, the number of you smell. I'm
waiting for frightening: cos I am STANDING ON SOCK!

Sigh. Self spank noted; point?

Giggles again.

Brilliant.

I know they put PCs in prisons, but I didn't realise they put
them in mental homes.

Because you know all about the former, criminal?

Back in the dream, I didn't realise they put them in prisons.
I don't know about mental hospitals, but I looked up
Guildford PC World in the archives.

And what did it say?

Yup.

Yup.

Yup.

Wot? ZEKHOL! On the swiss hills with a suspicion!

I'm sure Julie Andrews crack legal team will have something to say
about that.

If confirms the bar to act posh. I think we changed to USB, will be
greatly appreciated!

A bar with integrated USB? Interesting. Does that mean you can
download Guinness to your Ipod?

The car is evil.

Very true.

--
Phil Kyle esq.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"That's not cheese, it's the product of an unwashed foreskin."

- Craig "I like cheese" Oldfield

Awesome.

My point.

Well made.

Old August 16th 04, 10:44 AM posted to demon.local,uk.misc,uk.rec.caravanning
Qasim

In article 9, "P.Kyle
esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in :

In article , "Phil Kyle the
janitor" wrote:

"P.Kyle esquire" wrote in message
0.105.41...
Qasim wrote in
:

In article 1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
news
In article ,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Charles Kader wrote in
enet.com:

Qasim succumbed to the irresistable force
of peer pressure and finally wrote:
In article 1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

wrote:
On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 21:10:15 GMT, P.Kyle esquire
wrote:

Qasim wrote in
:

In article
1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

In article ,
Rob Parry wrote:
Qasim wrote in message

In article
1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

In article , Qasim
wrote:
[...]

He said that. He may even blue flame and Europe with "Hello, Brian"'s

You smell though.

--
Only the tent pitched by your own hands will stand.
Please excuse my bad English.
Old August 16th 04, 10:44 AM posted to demon.local,uk.misc,uk.rec.caravanning
Qasim

In article 9, "P.Kyle
esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in :

In article , "Phil Kyle the
janitor" wrote:

"P.Kyle esquire" wrote in message
0.105.41...
Qasim wrote in
:

In article 1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
news
In article ,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Charles Kader wrote in
enet.com:

Qasim succumbed to the irresistable force
of peer pressure and finally wrote:
In article 1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

wrote:
On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 21:10:15 GMT, P.Kyle esquire
wrote:

Qasim wrote in
:

In article