Hello

Old August 9th 04, 07:01 PM posted to demon.local,uk.misc,uk.rec.caravanning
P.Kyle esquire

Default Hello

Qasim wrote in :

In article 1, "P.Kyle
esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

In article 1,

"P.Kyle
esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
news
In article ,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Charles Kader wrote in
usenet.com:

Qasim succumbed to the irresistable force of
peer pressure and finally wrote:
In article 1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

In article [email protected], "Peter Hucker"
wrote:
On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 21:10:15 GMT, P.Kyle esquire
wrote:

Qasim wrote in
:

In article
1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

In article , Rob
Parry wrote:
Qasim wrote in message

In article
1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

In article , Qasim
wrote:
In article
-

vege
ta bl es , Vicar Peter Parsnip [email protected] wrote:
Peter Hucker

I was to be phenom anal: finishing. Is a stomach bug
yesterday, but don't mind that than which you *******!

Green Sockpuppet, and this was worse. If you don't
wish, but I dropped out of you. Official AFA B Bully,
Pest, Antagonist, Government Disinformation Agent, Dr.

Parsnips! Better that than a metanetkkkop.

Superb.

OY! Bless Jeans without their lemming smell.

I knew you'd say that. I meant, as safe as the one in

his
mind. In the breeding season, this should be more
sympathetic to get them, which would have a shower with
someone else. The other lot scream for years: comedy.

Comedy indeed Qasim!

That makes a coward and servant of me doing it all for the
torrent. Very active! Gee whizz! How much you attempt to
silly laws!

Tez Burke is cheapest, getting year to live is now.
Skipweasel.

You're cleverer that you appear.

Ah, just go on the Houses of Time for clearing. That says IT
IS TIME. I wet it going off how big his wrongness is.

Now:chair.

That is a classic.

I like PVC. No need cost, that kept falling off but I get to
share your fingers, the number of you smell. I'm waiting for
frightening: cos I am STANDING ON SOCK!

Sigh. Self spank noted; point?

Giggles again.

Brilliant.

I know they put PCs in prisons, but I didn't realise they put
them in mental homes.

Because you know all about the former, criminal?

Back in the dream, I didn't realise they put them in prisons. I
don't know about mental hospitals, but I looked up Guildford PC
World in the archives.

And what did it say?

Yup.

Yup.

Yup.

Wot? ZEKHOL! On the swiss hills with a suspicion!

I'm sure Julie Andrews crack legal team will have something to say

about
that.

If confirms the bar to act posh. I think we changed to USB, will be
greatly appreciated!

A bar with integrated USB? Interesting. Does that mean you can download
Guinness to your Ipod?

Don't tell me you have more! Like, whisky Ipod?

Now that's just silly.

The car is evil.

Very true.

Very heavy duty motorcycle trailer fit a pretty switched on car? If I
tell you you could cut wire, be able to any at that in turning October,
the Earthlings planet. The bikes on the jobs where every driver folk
know about as it gives you is just brill!

Cats are drug angle, a bank scandal: October, just you wait.

Ok, what happens in October?

--
Phil Kyle esq.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"That's not cheese, it's the product of an unwashed foreskin."

- Craig "I like cheese" Oldfield

Old August 16th 04, 10:40 AM posted to demon.local,uk.misc,uk.rec.caravanning
Qasim

In article 9, "P.Kyle
esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in :

In article 1, "P.Kyle
esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

In article 1,

"P.Kyle
esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
news
In article ,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Charles Kader wrote in
news:[email protected] 1usenet.com:

Qasim succumbed to the irresistable force of
peer pressure and finally wrote:
In article 1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

wrote:
On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 21:10:15 GMT, P.Kyle esquire
wrote:

Qasim wrote in
:

In article
1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

In article , Rob
Parry wrote:
Qasim wrote in message

In article
1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

In article , Qasim
wrote:
In article
-

[...]

She started purring (and give us me)! The vet, and bearing in every car that
recommends, unless you considered the van with our way, and the Welsh may even
though that's why his own. Not for trials and only sensible fuel for a Honda.

Wot?

--
Only the tent pitched by your own hands will stand.
Please excuse my bad English.
Old August 16th 04, 10:40 AM posted to demon.local,uk.misc,uk.rec.caravanning
Qasim

In article 9, "P.Kyle
esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in :

In article 1, "P.Kyle
esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

In article 1,

"P.Kyle
esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
news
In article ,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Charles Kader wrote in
news:[email protected] 1usenet.com:

Qasim succumbed to the irresistable force of
peer pressure and finally wrote:
In article 1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

wrote:
On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 21:10:15 GMT, P.Kyle esquire
wrote:

Qasim wrote in
:

In article