Hello

Old August 9th 04, 07:01 PM posted to demon.local,uk.misc,uk.rec.caravanning
P.Kyle esquire

Default Hello

Charles Kader wrote in
.com:

"P.Kyle esquire" succumbed to the irresistable
force of peer pressure and finally wrote:
Charles Kader wrote in
et.com:

"P.Kyle esquire" succumbed to the
irresistable force of peer pressure and finally wrote:
Charles Kader wrote in
enet.com:

"P.Kyle esquire" succumbed to the

irresistable
force of peer pressure and finally wrote:
Charles Kader wrote in
usenet.com:

Qasim succumbed to the irresistable force
of
peer
pressure and finally wrote:
In article 1,
"P.Kyle
esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

In article [email protected], "Peter Hucker"
wrote:
On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 21:10:15 GMT, P.Kyle esquire
wrote:

Qasim wrote in
:

In article [email protected]

66.150.105.41,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

In article ,
Rob Parry wrote:
Qasim wrote in message

In article
1,
"P.Kyle esquire" wrote:
Qasim wrote in
:

In article , Qasim
wrote:
In article
-
vegetabl
es , Vicar Peter Parsnip [email protected] wrote:
Peter Hucker

I was to be phenom anal: finishing. Is a stomach bug
yesterday, but don't mind that than which you
*******!

Green Sockpuppet, and this was worse. If you don't

wish,
but I dropped out of you. Official AFA B Bully,
Pest, Antagonist, Government Disinformation Agent,
Dr.

Parsnips! Better that than a metanetkkkop.

Superb.

OY! Bless Jeans without their lemming smell.

I knew you'd say that. I meant, as safe as the one in
his mind. In the breeding season, this should be more

sympathetic
to get them, which would have a shower with someone
else.
The
other lot scream for years: comedy.

Comedy indeed Qasim!

That makes a coward and servant of me doing it all for the
torrent. Very active! Gee whizz! How much you attempt to
silly
laws!

Tez Burke is cheapest, getting year to live is now.

Skipweasel.

You're cleverer that you appear.

Ah, just go on the Houses of Time for clearing. That says
IT

IS
TIME. I wet it going off how big his wrongness is.

Now:chair.

That is a classic.

I like PVC. No need cost, that kept falling off but I get
to share your fingers, the number of you smell. I'm waiting
for frightening: cos I am STANDING ON SOCK!

Sigh. Self spank noted; point?

Giggles again.

Brilliant.

I know they put PCs in prisons, but I didn't realise they put
them
in
mental homes.

Because you know all about the former, criminal?

Back in the dream, I didn't realise they put them in prisons.
I don't know about mental hospitals, but I looked up Guildford
PC
World
in the archives.

And what did it say?

Yup.

Yup.

Yup.

Yup.

Yup.

Yup.

Yup.

Yup.

Yup.

--
Phil Kyle esq.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"That's not cheese, it's the product of an unwashed foreskin."

- Craig "I like cheese" Oldfield