No Kids...

Old July 4th 03, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
KGS

Default No Kids...

Bill we went to complain, the reception was run by two teenage girls playing
loud music, I asked them to turn it down a bit whilst we spoke and we got a
look that could kill. I explained what the problem was and was told that the
owner was off the site but they would inform him and said that he would call
at our pitch ( He never did ).

I have E-mailed them also and the reply was and automatic response saying
that they would get back to me as soon as possible that was Monday this
week, I am still waiting.

I have never experienced dogs and kids behaving like this before in all my
11 years caravanning. I will have an open mind in future.

Best Wishes

Keith

--
Keith
"bill lord" wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 21:49:35 +0100, "KGS" . wrote:

Didn't you read my last post Bill????

Keith

All that your last post said on the subject I pasted into my message
and it is still pasted below. My statement was a polite one saying
that I hoped you said something to the site manager. As a dog owning
caravanner I hope you did and I hope that they did something about it.
If they didn't it is certainly not a site that is worth visiting.

"bill lord" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 16:02:23 +0100, "Mike Williams"
wrote:

The people with the dogs did nothing at all about these things, even

though
they themselves saw the dogs doing their stuff. I asked them to pick

up
the
excrement and to clean and sterilise the water tap and all I got for

my
efforts was a load of abuse.

Then I hope you asked the site manager to do something about it.
(remove the spam to reply)

(remove the spam to reply)

Old July 4th 03, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 22:17:05 +0100, "KGS" . wrote:

Bill we went to complain, the reception was run by two teenage girls playing
loud music, I asked them to turn it down a bit whilst we spoke and we got a
look that could kill. I explained what the problem was and was told that the
owner was off the site but they would inform him and said that he would call
at our pitch ( He never did ).

I have E-mailed them also and the reply was and automatic response saying
that they would get back to me as soon as possible that was Monday this
week, I am still waiting.

Then this is genuinly a site from hell and if I were you I would be
crossing it off my list of sites to visit and put it on my list of
sites never to go near again.

I have never experienced dogs and kids behaving like this before in all my
11 years caravanning. I will have an open mind in future.

I have never met anything like it, in fact in 13 years I have only
ever had one real problem where I was parked next to a caravan where
there were two couples who sat out in their awning to the wee samll
hours playing some very noisy board game. We moved to a quieter part
of the site the next day. Other than that I have met some lovely
people, laughed at their childrens antics and admired their well
behaved dogs which were always cleaned up after.
Whether this is because I have always used club sites or not I do not
know, but I sahll continue to use them.

(remove the spam to reply)