Caravan manual/handbook

Old September 22nd 04, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Gwenlan

Default Caravan manual/handbook

Does anyone have a manual/handbook for a Compass Rallye 570 GTE 1990
that I could copy please?
Thanks,
Peter
Old September 22nd 04, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Balcombe

Have you tried contacting the Explorer Group. When I had a 1988 Rallye I was
able to obtain a pphotocopy of the manual from them - although it was a few
years ago.

Old September 22nd 04, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Balcombe

Old October 2nd 04, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Gwenlan

Thanks - done that - and duly arrived in the post!
Old October 2nd 04, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Gwenlan

Thanks - done that - and duly arrived in the post!