Truma blown air heating

Old September 25th 04, 01:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
badboyz

Default Truma blown air heating

Wondering if anyone can help. I have above heating in my vw camper. Use to
work fine. However, it now ignites fine but then switches itself off after
approx 30-60 seconds. Just before it turns off you can hear it clicking
away in an attemp to re-ignite itself. Any ideas??

Is there a place in uk that services same? Notts area.

TIA

John.

Old September 25th 04, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:24:51 +0100, "badboyz"
wrote:

Wondering if anyone can help. I have above heating in my vw camper. Use to
work fine. However, it now ignites fine but then switches itself off after
approx 30-60 seconds. Just before it turns off you can hear it clicking
away in an attemp to re-ignite itself. Any ideas??

It probably needs a new thermocouple available from any caravan
dealer.

Lenny

Old September 25th 04, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Big Ron

"badboyz" wrote in message ...
Wondering if anyone can help. I have above heating in my vw camper. Use to
work fine. However, it now ignites fine but then switches itself off after
approx 30-60 seconds. Just before it turns off you can hear it clicking
away in an attemp to re-ignite itself. Any ideas??

Is there a place in uk that services same? Notts area.

TIA

John.

Either the gas is not getting through or your burner is not igniting.
Various places will service but try
http://www.arcsystems.biz/. I've
had excellent service from Gary at this company.