Any body any idea how much.....

Old September 25th 04, 11:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
MJG

Default Any body any idea how much.....

..................a 1999 Swift Conqueror 580 SAL twin axle in very good
condition would be worth.

All essential accessories would be included to get somebody started.

Dry as far as we know and has been very carefully looked after. We are
the second owners.

We are thinking about giving up 'vanning and if we do we may have this
van for sale.

Any suggestions????

----
MJG

take THEDOG out to email me.
Old September 26th 04, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Budgie

"MJG" wrote in message
.................a 1999 Swift Conqueror 580 SAL twin axle in very good
condition would be worth.

Caravan Club will give you a rough valuation if you ring for an insurance
quote.

Budgie

Old September 27th 04, 06:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin Edwards

I'll give you 50 quid if you'll deliver......... to Belfast! ;-))

Old September 27th 04, 06:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin Edwards

I'll give you 50 quid if you'll deliver......... to Belfast! ;-))