Caranning In Afria

Old September 26th 04, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Philip

Default Caranning In Afria

Hello Group.

The link is to my web-site carrying a journal with photos of travel through
Namibia and Botswana by caravan. Includes Kaolkoveld, the new border post of
Dobe/Tsumkwe and the Chobe National Park. It is quite long but selectable.
There are no ads.

http://www.touchthewild.com

Enjoy, if you will. Regards, Philip

Old September 26th 04, 01:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim

............... and Africa?

Jim

Old September 26th 04, 01:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim

............... and Africa?

Jim

Old September 26th 04, 03:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David klyne

--
"Philip" wrote in message
Hello Group.

The link is to my web-site carrying a journal with photos of travel

through
Namibia and Botswana by caravan. Includes Kaolkoveld, the new border post

of
Dobe/Tsumkwe and the Chobe National Park. It is quite long but

selectable.
There are no ads.

http://www.touchthewild.com

Enjoy, if you will. Regards, Philip

Philip

I knew what you meant! Only had a brief look but it looks quite fascinating.
Had a guy at work who used to caravan in Zimbabwe, mind you it must have
been many years ago as he has been retired a few years now.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
site reports

---

Old September 26th 04, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Philip

must have caught dickslecksia

"Jim" wrote in message
.............. and Africa?

Jim

Old September 26th 04, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Philip

must have caught dickslecksia

"Jim" wrote in message
.............. and Africa?

Jim

Old September 27th 04, 08:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Des

Could it have been Philip who typed:

|| Hello Group.
|| The link is to my web-site carrying a journal with photos of travel
|| through Namibia and Botswana by caravan. Includes Kaolkoveld, the
|| new border post of Dobe/Tsumkwe and the Chobe National Park. It is
|| quite long but selectable. There are no ads.
|| http://www.touchthewild.com
|| Enjoy, if you will. Regards, Philip

Had a quick look, absolutely fascinating.. You are a braver man than me!!
Family to New England bay is about the limit of my exploration ;~(

Des

---