2005 Ferries

Old September 27th 04, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Budgie

Default 2005 Ferries

CC do have next year's P&O booking details (assuming they're still afloat by
then).

Just booked Dover-Calais outward at 0600 on 25 July and back on 23 August at
0020 for 111.60.

I know they're awful times, but saves a lot of cash!

Budgie

Old September 27th 04, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Pete Turier

"Budgie" wrote in message ...
CC do have next year's P&O booking details (assuming they're still afloat by
then).

Just booked Dover-Calais outward at 0600 on 25 July and back on 23 August at
0020 for 111.60.

I know they're awful times, but saves a lot of cash!

Budgie

Is this car only or with a van? I'm getting some seriously silly
prices from the online quote systems. (700 Poole-Cherbourg!!)
Pete.

Old September 28th 04, 08:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Budgie

"Pete Turier" wrote in message
om...
Is this car only or with a van? I'm getting some seriously silly
prices from the online quote systems. (700 Poole-Cherbourg!!)

Shogun Pinin with a 6.0metre caravan (2 passengers).

Budgie

Old September 29th 04, 02:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

"Budgie" wrote in message
CC do have next year's P&O booking details (assuming they're still afloat

by
then).

Just booked Dover-Calais outward at 0600 on 25 July and back on 23 August

at
0020 for 111.60.

I know they're awful times, but saves a lot of cash!

Budgie

P & O seemed to have axed all the ferries from Portsmouth which is
particularly disappointing as they had some sailing times we liked, it will
be interesting now to see if Brittany ferries hike up the prices accordingly
now they have no competition.

---