Motor homes

Old October 2nd 04, 03:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tonz121

Default Motor homes

Have been looking at American motorhomes between 30 and 45 foot long .

Does anyone know if there is a certain length that any site in the uk and in
Europe will accept and if there is any problem with the extending sides some
of these homes have

Also what type of licence do I need to hold to drive something this big

Any other helpful information also gratefully accepted
Many thanks in advance

Old October 6th 04, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Leyland_Leopard

"henry partridge" wrote in message
You want uk.rec.motorcaravans

He's already posted the same message there!

Old October 6th 04, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Leyland_Leopard