FS: Kenwood Radio/CD (Ideal for Caravan)

Old October 2nd 04, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Westwell

Default FS: Kenwood Radio/CD (Ideal for Caravan)

Hi,

I have a Kenwood KDC-4070R Car radio/CD player.

Excellent condition with detachable front, RDS, EON, traffic etc etc.

Used for a short period in my caravan before I changed the van I no longer
required the radio,

Cost new in the region of 160 (possibly 180)

45+ shipping

Regards,

Paul

Old October 2nd 04, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nigel Crompton

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 15:37:18 GMT, "Paul Westwell"
wrote:

I have a Kenwood KDC-4070R Car radio/CD player.

Paul - does it do LW, how old is it, and where are you ?

Cheers 'n' Beers

Old October 3rd 04, 08:03 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Westwell

Nigel,

The Radio section does the following...

FM - 87.5 MHz to 108 MHz
MW 531 KHz to 1611 KHz
LW 153 KHz to 281 KHz

It is approx 3 years old but has sat on my bench for the last 14 months.

Here is a link to the user manual for the radio/cd.
http://www.kenwood-electronics.co.uk...70RA-RG-RV.pdf

I am in Bracknell Berks.

Regards,

Paul