Scottish winter sites open?

Old October 4th 04, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jess

Default Scottish winter sites open?

Anyone advise where I can find a list of sites that are open in Scotland
over the winter season?

Old October 4th 04, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

Jess wrote:

Anyone advise where I can find a list of sites that are open in Scotland
over the winter season?

Help us with some basics, please ....

Any preferences for where in Scotland?
Can we assume caravan not tent?
Are you a member of any club(s)- which?
What are you wanting to do - climbing, skiing, general touristy stuff etc.?
What sort of facilities do you expect/need? How basic are you prepared
to go?
Do you need ready access to shops/fuel/eating establishments? How close
would be close enough?
Do you have problems with steep/narrow roads, soft ground, sloping sites
etc.?
4WD with 'decent' tyres and some experience of using it?

Old October 4th 04, 10:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ray fisher

Ray Fisher
"Dougal" DougalAThiskennel.free-online.co.uk wrote in message
Jess wrote:

Anyone advise where I can find a list of sites that are open in Scotland
over the winter season?

Help us with some basics, please ....

Any preferences for where in Scotland?
Can we assume caravan not tent?
Are you a member of any club(s)- which?
What are you wanting to do - climbing, skiing, general touristy stuff

etc.?
What sort of facilities do you expect/need? How basic are you prepared
to go?
Do you need ready access to shops/fuel/eating establishments? How close
would be close enough?
Do you have problems with steep/narrow roads, soft ground, sloping sites
etc.?
4WD with 'decent' tyres and some experience of using it?

I believe the man asked where he could find a list of sites - not
reccomendations so the information supplied (in Scotland and open over
winter) was perfectly adequate. You will want to know the colour of his eyes
and breakfast preferences next :-(

Old October 8th 04, 09:10 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jess

Merely a place where a list is available please so that I can decide where
to go and what to do when I get there.