Site near Florence

Old October 5th 04, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Diane Epps

Default Site near Florence

If anyone is interested we have found a fabulous site in Italy near to
Florence. Quiet with pool and private bathrooms on the pitches, restaurant
on site. If you would like futher details please contact me.
Diane

Old October 5th 04, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Al Stevenson

Diane,

Why don't you post the details for everyone. It'll save you a lot of
answers

In message , Diane
Epps writes

--
Al Stevenson

Old October 8th 04, 06:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Diane Epps

"Al Stevenson" wrote in message
Diane,

Why don't you post the details for everyone. It'll save you a lot of
answers

In message , Diane Epps
writes
If anyone is interested we have found a fabulous site in Italy near to
Florence. Quiet with pool and private bathrooms on the pitches,
restaurant
on site. If you would like futher details please contact me.
Diane

--
Al Stevenson
I felt this might constitute advertising but the site is
www.campingbelsito.it however for personal experience of the site I am
happy to oblige.

Remove screw to reply.

Old October 9th 04, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Al Stevenson

Thanks Diane.

Wasn't wanting to flame you but I thought it easier for you to put the
details on the group than have to reply to all and sundry.

I daunt think this would be considered advertising - that is unless you
own the site and then you can still get away with an occasional on-topic
advert - as long as you show it as such!
:-)

In message , Diane Epps
writes

.. .