Carven Sites Near Disneyland Paris

Old October 5th 04, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Carl

Default Carven Sites Near Disneyland Paris

Hi All

Does anyone know any caravan sites by Disney Land Paris as I am thinking of
taking my 2year old son there?

Cheers

Old October 10th 04, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Halley

I have used the one at Davey Crocket ranch. I don't know whether thay still
take tourers and it is horribly expensive, but,
The Disney characters visit the central area twice a day.

Having taken a small child into the main Disney parks, they stand little
chance of meeting the characters there as there is always a large crowd of
fighting teenagers trying to get pictures.

The ranch is much quieter so you child will have longer with the character
and you will be able to take plenty of photographs.

Just my 2p worth.

regards

David

www.halleycaravans.com