|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.|
|UK Caravanning (uk.rec.caravanning) A forum for the discussion of caravanning undertaken by residents of the United Kingdom, whether in the UK or abroad. It encourages the interchange of views on the merits of models of caravan, makes of tow car, accessories, caravan sites, caravan clubs, and other related topics. The term caravan is to include trailer vans, motor caravans and trailer tents.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Caravan roof markings
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 22:49:20 +0000 (UTC), "Peter Lander"
"should we fit a tracker?"
TRACKER. As I understand it, Pikey has no problem in rendering them,
You understand wrong. Tracker is very good in that it is hidden,
therefore no one knows it has one. You should NEVER confess to owning
tracker. It's success lies in it's secrecy. Yes those in the trade and
the professionals will have ways around any system. Most will not.
As for roof markings you should use the last 6 digits of your chassis
number, usually the first part is standard per model with only the
last digits changing.
Both are actually very good ideas.
Myths & Facts Online
A Guide to the Arab-Israeli Conflict
By Mitchell G. Bard
| NO PLONKING ZONE |
| | |
| | | |
..| |.. .| |..
...\| |/.... \| |/..
'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.
Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.217% richest people in the world.
There are 5,986,950,449 people poorer than me
If you're really interested I am the 13,049,551
richest person in the world.
And I'm keeping the bloody lot.
So sue me.
1) Tell everyone the Trolls don't bother you.
2) Say you've killfiled them, yet continue to respond.
3) Tell other people off who repsond despite doing so yourself.
4) Continually talk about Trolls while maintaining
they're having no effect.
5) Publicly post killfile rules so the Trolls know
how to avoid them.
6) Make lame legal threats and other barrel scraping
manoeuvres when your abuse reports are ignored.
7) Eat vast quantities of pies.
8) Forget to brush your teeth for several decades.
9) Help a demon.local poster with their email while
secretly reading it.
10) Pretend you're a hard ******* when in fact you're
as bent as a roundabout.
11) Become the laughing stock of Usenet like Mabbet
12) Die of old age
13) Keep paying Dr Chartham his fees and hope one day you
will have a penis the girls can see.
"If you would'nt talk to them in a bar, don't *uckin' vote for them"
"Australia was not *discovered* it was invaded"
The Big Yin.
Need a fake diploma for fun? contact my collegues Malcolm Ogilvie
or Michael Saunby who both bought one and got one free, only $15 each,
have as many as you like www.fakediplomas.com