T P Plugs

Old October 11th 04, 07:09 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
arthur norman

Default T P Plugs

Does any one know where I can obtain any TP plugs?

Old October 11th 04, 12:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Brian Harwood

"arthur norman" wrote in message
Does any one know where I can obtain any TP plugs?

Wots a TP Plug ?

Old October 11th 04, 12:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Brian Harwood

Old October 11th 04, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
arthur norman

Default T P2 Plugs

There used to be a battery box with a battery charger build in, it was known
as a TP2 box.The Plug & socket That was used with these boxes was a Bulgin
12v one.Unfortunately These are no longer made

Old October 11th 04, 02:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Brian Harwood

"arthur norman" wrote in message
There used to be a battery box with a battery charger build in, it was

known
as a TP2 box.The Plug & socket That was used with these boxes was a Bulgin
12v one.Unfortunately These are no longer made
"Brian Harwood" wrote in message

"arthur norman" wrote in message
Does any one know where I can obtain any TP plugs?

Wots a TP Plug ?

If you could give me a clue as to the size/shape pin config etc. I may be
able to cross reference it for you, as this sort of thing should be
compatiable with another brand.

Brian

Old October 11th 04, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
arthur norman

It was the only plug & socket I could think of. What I want to do is to
charge a spare battery in the boot of the car without using crock clips. Any
2pin 12v plug & socket rated at about 15a will do.

Old October 11th 04, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"arthur norman" wrote in message
It was the only plug & socket I could think of. What I want to do is to
charge a spare battery in the boot of the car without using crock clips.

Any
2pin 12v plug & socket rated at about 15a will do.

For crock clips why not use the normal red/blue clamp ones as on the
caravan?

Please reply to News Group.