Awning zip replacement

Old October 13th 04, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barleycorn

Default Awning zip replacement

Hello,

Could anyone recommend somebody to replace a door zip in an awning please.
Preferably Hampshire / Southern England.

Many Thanks, Barleycorn.

Old October 13th 04, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Brian West

In message , Barleycorn
writes
Hello,

Could anyone recommend somebody to replace a door zip in an awning please.
Preferably Hampshire / Southern England.

Many Thanks, Barleycorn.

There is a lady who does awning repairs in Fair Oak, near Southampton. I
haven't got her number or address but she is next to the garden centre
on the road from Fair Oak to Winchester. It's a large garden centre and
you take their entrance road but turn off right instead of left into the
garden centre.
Sorry I can't be of more help.
Bezalbub

Old October 14th 04, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Perhaps the dry cleaners could do it on one of their industrials. I have
done my own before.
Liz

Old October 18th 04, 07:10 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barleycorn

Thanks for the responses, I will investigate the garden centre when I'm in
the area.

Cheers, Barleycorn.

Old October 18th 04, 07:10 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barleycorn