P&O Portsmouth Routes

Old October 16th 04, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Willdigg

Default P&O Portsmouth Routes

As a shareholder I get the brochure and it has offers for these routes. I
assumed it predated the press anouncment of the abandonment of most routes
but decided to ring any way. They have taken my booking for portsmouth
LeHavre (at 179 next april) for a car and van and assure me that it will be
honoured by the purchaser of this route. They were less sure about
Cherbourg's future and would'nt commit.
Dave

Old October 16th 04, 07:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

"David Willdigg" wrote in message
As a shareholder I get the brochure and it has offers for these routes. I
assumed it predated the press anouncment of the abandonment of most routes
but decided to ring any way. They have taken my booking for portsmouth
LeHavre (at 179 next april) for a car and van and assure me that it will

be
honoured by the purchaser of this route. They were less sure about
Cherbourg's future and would'nt commit.
Dave

I just assumed they have cancelled all routes from Portsmouth forthwith?

---