Avondale Caravans

Old October 16th 04, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Roberts

Default Avondale Caravans

Hi everyone........We have been looking at a Avondale Argente 460/2.
2003 model.

Has anyone got any comments on the make and model.

The dealer is asking for 12,000.

thanks

Old October 20th 04, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Jim Roberts vaguely muttered something like ...
Thanks for all the replys........

It's obviously popular ...

--
Paul ...